FROM ROME ‘LEONARDO DA VINCI”’ INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Duration of the journey: 40-45 mins. (public transport or taxi)
Distance: 28 km.
Train connection: A direct train leaves the airport (every 30 mins) and connects Fiumicino Airport to Rome Termini railway station.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE MAP
For further information: Getting around Rome https://www.rome.net/transportation
FROM ‘ROME TERMINI STATION’
Duration of the journey: 5 mins. (public transport) – 20 mins.(on foot)
Distance: 2 km.
- Bus Line 40 Express Bus: it leaves every 5 mins. from Piazza dei Cinquecento (in front of Termini station). Get off at Piazza Venezia (3 stops) and turn left in Piazza SS. Apostoli, walk through the square for 50 m. and turn right in Via del Vaccaro until you reach Piazza della Pilotta (40 m.)
Metro (underground trains inside the railway station)
- the Metro A line: get off at BARBERINI (2 stops), take Via del Tritone and follow the directions to the Trevi Fountain (Fontana of Trevi); once you have reached the Fountain, continue on for 100 m. in Via de’ Lucchesi until you reach Piazza della Pilotta.
- the Metro B line: get off at CAVOUR (1 stop), walk along Via Leonina, turn right in Via del Boschetto and then to your left and continue on along Via Panisperna; once you have reached Largo Magnanapoli walk down Via IV Novembre. The first street on the right (under the arch) is Via della Pilotta which leads to Piazza della Pilotta (30 m.)
- Exit the station in Piazza dei Cinquecento
- Continue on to the direction of the adjacent Piazza della Repubblica and turn left in Via Nazionale
- Walk straight to the end of the road and reach Largo Magnanapoli (about 500 m.) and continue straight on (the name of the road changes in Via IV Novembre)
- Go down Via IV Novembre for 100 m.
- Turn right under the arch in Via della Pilotta, which leads to Piazza della Pilotta (30 m.)